HC3 - The Professional
Where professional quality is a must, there is quite simply no alternative to the HC3. Weight, performance, ergonomics and control – these criteria have been been ingrained into the HC3’s development. The overall performance of the HC3 exceeds the most demanding requirements. High-quality aluminium is the basic material used in the construction of the HC3. The master cylinder is fully machined from solid aluminium – and it’s this production process that unifies the qualities of extreme rigidity and ultra-low weight for this ABS-compatible fitment.
*including 19% VAT. German RRP | 730,12 € including 16% VAT.
Made in Germany.
90° Radial Design
HCT (Hard Core Technology)
3-way adjustable lever bearing point
- For superbikes, supermotos and road sports specialists
- CNC-machined aluminium housing
- 90° radial design
- 3-way adjustable lever bearing point
- Folding lever
- Advanced Seal Technology
- Reservoir kit
- Titanium fixing screws
- MACHINED ALUMINIUM BODY This master cylinder body has been produced from high grade aluminium alloy to ensure a lightweight design combined with maximum rigidity which has been built to last.
- 90° FULL RADIAL DESIGN Pushrod and cylinder at right angle to handlebar results in decreased friction and more direct brake feeling for improved control.
FULL ABS COMPATIBILITY
MAGURA “HCT” is approved for continuous use with all ABS systems without loss of performance due to pressure compensation (ABS-Kickback).
- 3 WAY LEVER RATIO The hand activated master cylinder lever has a clever 3 way adjustable point of support. This mimics the effect of using a piston size 1 mm below and above the selected hydraulic ratio. Simply remove and reposition the lever support retaining bolt for a softer or harder pressure point. All 3 positions offer 90° full radial activation.
- FOLDING LEVER BLADE Reduces the force exerted on the master cylinder body in the event of a fall over. This will increase the possibility to continue riding following a fall over incident.
- ADVANCED SECONDARY SEAL TECHNOLOGY The rear piston seal has been specially designed to prevent the introduction of air through secondary seal ingress. The advanced X-Ring seal design will reduce or eliminate this problem common on racing motorcycles at higher RPM.
- RESERVOIR MOUNT The master cylinder is supplied with an external reservoir and mounting bracket designed to use minimum space and with smoked glass to optically determine the level and condition of the brake fluid at all times.
- TITANIUM RETAINING BOLTS Lever and clamp retaining bolts are high grade titanium saving weight while remaining strong and durable.
■ Piston diameter 18 mm = 17 to 19 mm (fully ABE approved)
■ Piston diameter 15 mm = 14 to 16 mm (fully ABE approved)
■ Piston diameter 12 mm = 11 to 13 mm, short lever blade, without switch and ABE (race version)
■ Piston diameter 15 mm = 14 to 16 mm (for brake fluid use - DOT)
■ Piston diameter 12 mm = 11 to 13 mm (for mineral oil use*)
* Suitable for use with BMW and KTM mineral oil clutch activation systems.
* Suitable for use with MAGURA HYMEC applications
ITEMS INCLUDED WITH DELIVERY
Each HC³ master cylinder comes ready to install and delivery includes:
■ 3 Way Lever Ratio (mimics ±1mm hydraulic ratio adjustment)
■ Banjo Connector with sealing rings
■ Remote Reservoir
■ Standard Clamp (without mirror mount)
■ Pre-Installed Switch (for brake or clutch activation)
■ ABE (German TÜV Approval) for Ø 15 mm and Ø 18 mm brake master
■ Owner‘s Manual
* 12 mm HC3 race version is delivered with a short fold lever without brake light switch and ABE.
HC³ Remote Brake Lever AdjusterAccessories
HC Reservoir, 36 ml, DOT (Brake)Brake Master
HC Reservoir, 9 ml, DOT (Brake)Brake Master
HC Reservoir, 9 ml, DOT (Clutch)Clutch Master
HC Reservoir, 9 ml, Mineral Oil (Clutch)Clutch Master
HC Radial Pressure Line AdapterAccessories