HC1 - The Compact
If your own requirements in driving dynamics, safety and comfort are more demanding and you want to make a good bike even better, then it’s time for the new HC1 from Magura. The decision to optimise your own motorcycle is made easy by this compactly-designed radial fitment.
*including 19% VAT. German RRP | 281,71 € including 16% VAT.
Designed and engineered in Germany.
HCT (Hard Core Technology)
- For superbikes, supermotos and road sports specialists
- Optimal lever kinematics
- Brake lever reach is individually adjustable
- Highest possible manufacturing quality
- Lever and cylinder parts are forged
- Direct pressure point
- Sensitive and powerful braking and clutch operation
- Space-saving design
- Unmatched price-performance ratio
- Leading international stunt riders rely on the HC1
- 70° RADIAL DESIGN Pushrod and cylinder at 70° angle to handlebar results in decreased friction and more direct brake feeling for improved control.
FULL ABS COMPATIBILITY
MAGURA "HCT" is approved for continuous use with all ABS systems without loss of performance due to pressure compensation (ABS-Kickback).
- ADVANCED SECONDARY SEAL TECHNOLOGY The rear piston seal has been specially designed to prevent the introduction of air through secondary seal ingress. The advanced X-Ring seal design will reduce or eliminate this problem common on racing motorcycles at higher RPM.
- RESERVOIR MOUNT The master cylinder is supplied with an external reservoir and mounting bracket designed to use minimum space and with smoked glass to optically determine the level and condition of the brake fluid at all times.
■ Piston diameter 18 mm, long lever blade
■ Piston diameter 15 mm, long lever blade
■ Piston diameter 12 mm, short lever blade
■ Piston diameter 16 mm (for DOT), long lever blade
■ Piston diameter 13 mm (for DOT), long lever blade
■ Piston diameter 12 mm (for DOT), long lever blade
■ Piston diameter 13 mm (for mineral oil*), long lever blade
■ Piston diameter 12 mm (for mineral oil*), long lever blade
* Suitable for use with BMW and KTM mineral oil clutch activation systems.
* Suitable for use with MAGURA HYMEC applications.
ITEMS INCLUDED WITH DELIVERY
Every ready-to-mount HC1 is delivered with these package contents:
■ Banjo bolt with sealing rings (M10x1)
■ Remote reservoir
■ Standard clamp (without mirror mount)
■ Brake light or start safety switch
■ ABE for brake fitments
■ Owner‘s Manual
HC Reservoir, 36 ml, DOT (Brake)Brake Master
HC Reservoir, 9 ml, DOT (Brake)Brake Master
HC Reservoir, 9 ml, DOT (Clutch)Clutch Master
HC Reservoir, 9 ml, Mineral Oil (Clutch)Clutch Master
HC1 Reservoir, 16 ml, DOT (Brake), flange mountBrake Master
HC1 Reservoir, 9 ml, Mineral Oil (Clutch), flange mountClutch Master
HC Radial Pressure Line AdapterAccessories